• Product Availability - if goods are in stock, they will be highlighted on the website to be available for delivery immediately. If there is a leadtime associated with the item, then this is highlighted online and the customer is directed to contact our sales team directly to get an updated leadtime.
• Selected delivery partners - Dextechonly works with selected delivery partners who have a strong track record in ensuring all orders are delivered quickly and securely.
• Service levels - We regular monitor the quality of service of each delivery partner to ensure the customer is getting the best service.
• Tracking - Once orders are
confirmed and dispatched, we offer real-time parcel tracking, where an email
containing a tracking number forthe parcel is sent to you.
• Individual Deliveries - Depending on stock locations
and the number of separate items in your order, we may be delivering from
multiple different warehouses, therefore your order will be sent in multiple
different packages. Each time an item is dispatched, we will send you a parcel
Refer to view shopping cart after adding products and quantity for a exact delivery rates.
Customs and Import Duties
These vary with final delivery destination. These fees are not included in your final order total online. Your local Customs Authority will directly contact you if these are applicable.
Depending on where your order is being shipped to, your MicksGarage.com parcel may be subject to Customs and Import Duties. Unfortunately, we're unable to predict what these charges will be and these fees are not included in your MicksGarage.com order total. If charges should apply to your order, you will be contacted directly from the Customs office with details.
• The customer is entitled to return the goods within 14 days from delivery on the following conditions:
• Returns will only be accepted if the customer has written consent from Dexgreen Connect before the goods are returned.
• The goods must be returned in original packaging / resellable condition to ensure that they are returned without any damage and received in the same condition as when delivered. We will not cover any damages caused by a customer.
• Please note that we will not cover transport damages on returned products caused by the customer’s transport company.
• This return right does not cover specially ordered items outside our standard product range.
• Dextech reserves the right to charge a restocking charge for products that are being returned due to misorder by the customer.
Refunds & Exchanges
Once confirmed - a refund and/or credit will be given via the original payment method.
Cancelling / Changes to an order
We must be notified of these prior to dispatch to avoid additional costs.